Selfless Meaning in English
- Having no regard for self
Selfless Meaning in Punjabi
Selfless Meaning in Hindi
- बिना स्वार्थ का
- She is really a symbol of sacrifice and selfless service.
- People are remembered for their selfless service to humanity.
- By no means, it is a selfless service.
- The best thing about him is that he is really selfless.
- I am a selfless person, who wants to do my bit for the welfare of the society.
- He is a strong and a selfless friend.
- He has done selfless service to humanity.
- He has been awarded for his selfless service to humanity.
- The aim of my life is selfless service to society.
- He was awarded Rs 5000 along with certificate of honor for his selfless service towards mankind.
- In my opinion no one can be as selfless as God.
- He rendered his selfless service in the interest of mankind.
- He is offering selfless service to the needy.
- Selfless service consists in rendering service to others with no thought of gain.
- In selfless service, you perform your actions but you desire nothing.
- We salute all of you for your selfless services.
- They are known for their selfless service.
- He stresses selfless service to society.
- They had dedicated their life to the selfless services of the people.
- He has set an example in selfless social service in the state.
- Society applauded for his selfless service.
- He has rendered selfless service to society.
- Citizens should work with selfless approach and high values for all round growth of society.
- He is remembered for his selfless service.
- She is called the idol of selfless service.
- They devote their lives to selfless service.
- There is great joy in selfless service
- He is a symbol of sacrifice and selfless service.
- He was awarded India’s highest civilian honor, the ‘Bharat Ratna’, for his selfless service to the nation.
- He thanked him for his selfless service.
- He was a courageous, selfless, and loving man.
- A very good example of loyal and selfless duty towards country is the duty performed by the Indian soldiers at the borders.
- All of us should be selfless, because it is evil to be greedy.
- Be selfless and kind to others.
- Donating blood is a selfless way to help others.
- Her selflessness is unmatched.
- His modern thoughts and selfless service to our country was incredible.
- Honesty is the way we do for others in good and selfless manners.
- I still wonder how someone could be so considerate, selfless and caring.
- It’s beneficial both for selfless and self-centered people as it will help increase their happiness.
- Kindness is a selfless act.
- We look up to the soldiers with pride as they are selfless beings who are always ready to protect their country’s honor.
- Mother’s selfless love towards her children could never be replaced by anything in this world.
- She has a selfless soul and very kind heart full of lots of love and care.
- She is a sacred statue of selfless love, sacrifices, forgiveness and patience.
- She is the idol of selfless love and ever-ready for their kids despite being tired.
- Teacher’s day is celebrated every year on 5th of September to pay honor to our selfless teachers and their priceless job.
- There is no love in this world so pure, devoted, selfless, strong and lasting than mother’s love.
- They are disciplined, courageous and selfless.
- They have always showered their selfless love on me.
- This day is celebrated to pay respect to their selfless service.
- True love is selfless and pure.
- We respect him for this selfless act and his love for the country.
Synonyms of Selfless
- He was an altruistic video game player.
- Well, you were very generous, and we wanted to thank you.
- He always acts generously.
- They thought that he was very generous.
- It’s his greatest fault to be too generous.
- They thought him very generous.
- They are doing a great humanitarian work for the neglected animals by giving them food and treatment.
- They have a humanitarian nature.
- We will never forget his humanitarian call.
- We have supplied humanitarian aid to refugees.
- We should strive for noble and handsome deeds.
- Patriotism inspires the people for the noble deeds.
- A man lives a true life if he accomplishes a noble mission.
- Blood-donation is a very noble deed.
- Public can also be involved in such noble tasks.
- You must take an active part in the camp and do your best for this noble cause.
Antonyms of Selfless
- You mean you didn’t tell him anything?
- You’re such a mean man.
- Swimming in the sea doesn’t mean owning the sea.
- Do you really mean it?
- Do you mean what you say?
- People who are selfish are disliked by all.
- She was selfish nonetheless.
- He does not remain selfish and narrow minded.
- You should be on your guard from the selfish friends.
- He’s a very selfish person.
- He is very stingy.
- He is not such a stingy man as he is made out to be.
- He is very stingy.
- He is very stingy with his money.