Base Form (Infinitive) : Write
Past Simple : Wrote
Past Participle : Written
3rd Person Singular : Writes
Present Participle/Gerund : Writing
EXAMPLE SENTENCES OF WRITE
- A paper is to write on.When did he write to you?
- I write five or six letters a week.
- You should write an apology.
- He used to write once a month.
- Why did you write it?
- Write a letter to me.
- You write accurately.
- Please, write in ink.
- Give me something to write with.
- I can neither read nor write Spanish.
- I shall write to your father..
- Please write down my address.
- Are you going to write to everyone?
- I need a few days to write my reply.