- His guess proved to be true.
- It is really difficult to find a true friend in life.
- He is true to his word.
- Your character is the true image of your personality.
- Only a few know the secret of true happiness.
- What is the true aim of education?
- True friends do not want to see their friends hurt.
- Sometimes, we get influenced by the packaging and advertising and buy the product which does not come out to be true to its value.
- If your aim is strong, you can see its fruition before your mental eye, long before it comes true.
- What Is your true opinion about me?
- He revealed his true identity.
- True spirituality goes beyond all religions.
- I am always true to my word.
- True education is training of both that the head and the heart.
- True friendship is a feeling of love, sharing and caring.
- True lovers are not afraid of hardships.
- A true friend is an invaluable ally in building a good character.
- It is very difficult to find a true friend.
- Only you are your own true evaluator.
- I will reveal your true identity to everyone.
- Good and true friends are hard to find.
- True friends are rare in this world.
- Is it true?
- I hope your wish will come true.
- Speak what is true.
- Your prophecy has come true.
- Be true or you will spoil your relationship.
- This saying always holds true.
- Your dreams will come true.
- True friendship is rare.
- I am true.
- Much of what you say is true.
- Much of what he says is true.
- This cannot be true.
- That might be true.
- You should be true to your promises.
- What he says is true.
- Tell what is true.
- What he said was true.
- He is true to his words.
- Your information is perfectly true.
- Can this be true ?
- It is true that he is at the bottom of the whole mischief.
- He was a patriot in true sense of the word.
- Can it be true?
- The principles of Newton holds true even today.
- My dreams have come true.
- It is true that honesty is the best policy.
- Her information is perfectly true.
- I want her to be my true friend and life partner.
- In times of need only a true friend will stand by you.
- A true friend never betrays the trust.
- It is true that East or West, home is the best.
- He is true.
- This news is true.
- It is not true.
- The story you are telling me is not true.
- All my dreams have true today.
- That’s not entirely true.
- Their love was too deep and true to die.
- That’s true in some ways.
- I am always true to my belief.
- You cannot depend upon him, he is not true to his salt.
- She was a true lady.
- What he said is true.
- Whatever he says is not true.
- A true scholar is often silent and dignified.
- All the statements made in the book are true and frank.
- My speculation about the election results has come out true.
- Women are presumed to be talkative by nature, but it is not always true.
- His statement is true as per my knowledge.
- It is true that you are innocent.
- The news is very good but it is not true.
- He is true to his salt.
- This news is hardly true.
- You should be true to yourself.
- True greatness consists in loving all.
- A true friend is rare in the world.
- He is true to his promise.
- A true patriot lives for his country.
- What you said is true.
- They, like a true friend stand by us through thick and thin.
- Be true to yourself, and then you will not be false to anyone.
- Is that rumour true ?
- What is the true aim of education ?
- Is it true that she is ill ?
- Was it true that you were late ?
- A true friend is one who stands by you through thick and thin.
- Your dream may come true at any moment.
- How far is the report true ?
- He is true to his friends.
- He is true to his words.
- It is true that he is very poor.
- A true friend is an asset.
- Is the following statement true ?
- It is an emblem of true love.
- How true he was !
- He was true to his profession.
- Sooner or later people will come to know his true character.
- It is very hard to have a true friend in the materialistic world of to-day.
- It is very hard to find true friends.
- He has finally shown his true colors.
- The portrait of her was true to life.
- He is a true man.
- He has always been true to his wife.
- A true gentleman never betrays his friends.
- This is a tried and true method of weight loss.
- That’s not true at all.
- He doesn’t know whether it’s true or not.
- It is important to find true friends when you are young.
- One ought to be true to oneself.
- Can it be true that he is ill?
- What he says is true to some extent.
- Always be true to yourself.
- The true aim of education is all round development of a man.
- There have been several examples of true friendship in this world.
- She craves for true happiness.
- I am lucky to have a true friend.
- Only true friends stand by him.
- It is evident he hides true facts from us.
- A servant should be true to his master’s interests.
- The news is true as far as I know it.
- You are a true person.
- One should always be true to his words.
- He is true to his words.
- It is good to have one good and true friend than plenty, with no emotional .
- I fail to understand his true aim.
- Give us a true account of what happened.
- You should be true to your word.
- His dream has come true at last.
- It is true that he did his best.
- He was always true to his promises.
- The report proved true as a result of their investigation.
- It is true that she’ll get married next month.
- Her dream has come true at last.
- A true gentleman would not betray his friends.
- A true friend would not betray you.
- Nobody can disturb a true friendship.
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- She became a true friend of mine.
- Our teacher is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
- I don’t know whether the story is true or not.
- The picture is true to life.
- I found the rumor to be true to a certain extent.
Synonyms of True
- Is your pregnancy test kit giving accurate results?
- He is accurate in his observation.
- He was bowling with an accurate line and length.
- He is accurate in his judgement.
- He made an accurate report of the incident.
- Those were his actual words.
- The actual cost was higher than the estimate.
- He is very authoritative in her behavior.
- They don’t want to do it in front of their parents or other authoritative figures.
- Fill in the blanks with an appropriate preposition.
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions
- Curly hair needs appropriate moisture at all times.
- They present an authentic picture because their visuals match their verbals.
- Paneer kheer is an authentic sweet prepared in North India for almost all festivals.
- Write the correct reply.
- Choose the correct form of the verb.
- He had only eight correct answers.
- Put in the correct form of the verb.
- Choose the correct word or phrase.
- Is that the correct time?
- Is he a dependable man ?
- He is a true and dependable friend.
- He is totally dependable and trustworthy.
- They are dependable and honest in their approach.
- He is a dependable boss.
- He is a dependable person.
- Can you direct me to the airport, please?
- Potassium plays a direct role in maintaining the rhythm of your heartbeat.
- These are some of the direct signs you are in love.
- He is not quite exact in his statement.
- Do you have the exact time?
- Do you know the exact time right now?
- We will come to your place at exact 8 p.m.
I know the exact time when that happened.
- His remark was not intended to be a factual statement.
- Don’t make factual statements without a source.
- Many electric fitting have gone loose.
- I’m fitting a lock to the window.
- These loose fitting trousers are totally out of fashion.
- The document is neither genuine nor forged.
- I will never promote something I don’t believe in.
- I think when you’re telling a story from inside of you that’s genuine people connect with it.
- It is honest of her to tell him the truth.
- He is so honest that I can count on him.
- He is so honest that he always keeps his word.
- He looks like an honest man.
- He is too honest to keep another man’s property with him.
- He isn’t as honest as all that.
- She is honest in all she does.
- We need to handle this in a lawful manner.
- He is the lawful owner of the company.
- He recognized his son as lawful heir.
- You will benefit in legal matters.
- What is the legal procedure to transfer the house in our names?
- It is better for you to act by legal means.
- Restrict it to its legitimate use.
- Which prince is the legitimate heir to the throne?
- It is a natural exfoliate meaning it gently slough off dead skin cells .
- It is a natural process and it is unavoidable.
- It is natural that everybody seeks fast relief from sickness.
- Water therapy is a natural treatment for controlling diseases and keeping the body hydrated .
- The dark side of this scenario is that you will be working beyond your normal capacity.
- He was of normal height.
- He’s just a normal junior high school student.
- Seventy or eighty years is the normal span of a man’s life.
- It is best to be precise in such cases.
- It means precise or be exact.
- He made precise gestures.
- She is precise in keeping appointments.
- He gave the precise answer which I was looking for.
- Give me a precise answer.
- Which is the proper way to answer this question?
- He makes a proper use of his rights.
- Those who make proper use of it, make their careers.
- He could not get proper treatment and died.
- He needs proper medical attention at a hospital.
- An honest shopkeeper always sells good and pure things.
- The air is pure around here.
- He is pure and honest.
- They give man pure delight.
- He has pure habits and gentle nature.
- The pure air and greenery of the hills filled us with delight.
- You must stand for what is good pure and noble.
- My regular waitress wouldn’t have anything to do with me.
- I am a regular visitor to your library.
- I am quite regular in all classes of the school.
- Waiting for a bus is a regular feature of big cities.
- You are not regular in the class.
- First he should be regular and secondly hard working.
- His service has been made regular.
- A regular exercise routine is a must to keep the body in good shape.
- She’s a regular workaholic.
- He is the right man for the job.
- I intend to do this right or wrong.
- You are right in not helping him.
- He put his foot in it right up to the hilt.
- He did the right thing.
- No body has the right to commit crime of any kind.
- This is my rightful property.
- I am the rightful owner of the house.
- He restored the article its rightful owner.
- I was robbed of my rightful share.
- Honest and sincere efforts never go waste.
- He is a sincere friend.
- We express our most sincere sympathy to you in your great bereavement.
- He is a very sincere person.
- Please accept my sincere apologies.
- He is sincere about what he says.
- Write in a simple straight forward style.
- I’ll tell him straight out what I think of him.
- The writer goes straight to the point.
- His hair was cut in a straight line at shoulder .
- Lay your cards on the table and give me a straight answer!
- He looked me straight in the eyes.
- The road is straight for over ten miles.
- Did you go straight home after school yesterday?
- I was afraid it would not work out well and sure enough it failed.
- You should have your house built by a trustworthy builder.
- I was mistaken in thinking that he was a trustworthy man.
- Of course he is a truthful man.
- The fact that he is truthful pleases all.
- He had been truthful since his childhood.
- To be truthful about it, I’m really not.
- They should be truthful and hard working.
- He had his own typical method of collecting information.
- It was a veritable palace.
- It is very hot today.
- The extra room proved very useful when we had visitors.
- And she misses them very much.
- There are very few passers in the train.
- The medicine made me very sleepy.
- The food seems very delicious.
- The tree grows very quickly.
- The colors of the pattern are very ordinary.
- They wash their clothes at this pond.
- I wash my hands and take lunch.
- Apply it before going to bed and then wash off in the morning.
- Before going to bed wash off the oil on your face.
Antonyms of True
- Her behavior is abnormal for a young girl.
- Environmental pollution is causing abnormal weather conditions.
- This warm weather is abnormal for February.
- It’s abnormal to have the heart on the right side.
- The climate affected the growth of trees and plants.
- Some plants are quickly affected by cold.
- The face of nature keeps on changing from time to time and her moods .
- With changing seasons, it becomes even more challenging.
- His health is changing for the better.
- It is difficult to overcome this shortcoming without drastically changing the whole system.
- I felt that he was cheating me.
- He was accused of cheating during the exam.
- The teacher caught the student cheating on the examination.
- He punished the boy for cheating on the examination.
- He was caught cheating in the exam.
- Why is he cheating on the test?
- They sap the energy and corrupt the mind.
- Is he not corrupt ?
- I would make strict laws to punish corrupt persons.
- The corrupt leader was given a wide berth by the people.
- It is a counterfeit coin.
- He was caught while trying to palm off a counterfeit note.
- The counterfeit bills flooded the market over the weekend.
- He is a deceitful friend.
- Don’t be taken in by his sweet words
- They are so deceitful that they won’t give him his share of the property.
- He is a deceitful friend.
- The man that is dishonest is hated by all.
- A dishonest person is hated and suspected by everyone.
- He is better than those who earn their living through dishonest means.
- His dishonest ways had brought him to the depths of poverty.
- There is no truth in saying that he is a dishonest man.
- It was dishonest of him not to tell them.
- He is a dishonest man.
- I would rather be poor than make money by dishonest means.
- The evil that men do lives after them.
- Lay by something against an evil day.
- He indulges in evil and immoral practices.
- Such evil practices must be checked.
- It is suffering from the evil of dowry.
- Efforts must be made to drive out this evil from the country.
- Speak no evil of anybody.
- A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit.
- This is a false bottom pan.
- The thief denied all the charges against him.
- He goes about spreading the false news.
- I am a flawed person.
- Please do not answer this fraudulent e-mail and certainly do not click on the links in the e-mail.
- They give stresses and pause in an improper manner.
- Is it improper to say that?
- The budget appears to be inaccurate and unrealistic.
- It is not only inappropriate but inelegant.
- Nazi comparisons are inappropriate in every situation.
- We’re deeply sorry for the inappropriate remark.
- Is it incorrect to say that?
- Change the following sentence into indirect speech .
- He is too insincere to be trusted.
- He still loves you, though you were insincere to him.
- The contract is invalid if you were forced to sign it.
- The cat is lying on the table.
- The book that is lying here is mine.
- A bunch of keys is lying there.
- Heaps of sand are lying on the bank.
- I do not know who is lying here.
- She is lying in bed.
- Books are lying about the room.
- The book is lying in the box.
- We will not take this lying down.
- I would also suggest you not to put up such misleading ads just to lure customers.
- Beware of misleading information.
- Your son is a boy of uncommon intelligence.
- She is a singer of uncommon ability.
- Conflicts are not uncommon in relationships.
- Such a case is not uncommon today.
- Here are some unconventional nail polish colors for you to try.
- He will never be unfair even in war.
- Sometimes even parents do not mind if their child can get good marks by using unfair means.
- I rather fail in the examination than use unfair means.
- They were caught using unfair means in the examination.
- For using unfair means, he was disqualified from the further examination.
- He did it by unfair means.
- You should have refused such an unfair proposal.
- It is unjust to discriminate among people on racial grounds.
- He complained of unjust treatment.
- It could not be unjust to degrade him.
- The unjust treatment of him generates discontent.
- It is not merely idealistic or based on unreal intellectual thought.
- Had you worked hard, you would have passed.
- This is the unreal condition relating to the past.
- It had worked hard you would have passed.
- He is unsuitable for the job.
- These books are unsuitable for children.
- Your dress is unsuitable for the occasion.
- What was the unusual thing of this evening ?
- The weather is unusual today.
- Our school trip was spoiled by an unusual snowfall.
- I’ve never tasted anything as unusual as this.
- This fault results from my wrong decision.
- Everything seemed to go wrong with me.
- I was wrong all the same.
- It seems that there is something wrong with the telephone.
- It seems that something is wrong with the computer.
- We thought it wrong that you should punish him.
- Something was wrong with the watch.
- I think she was wrong in regard to that.
- There is nothing wrong with this.