Definition – Paint
- Material use to color the face
- A solid coloring substance
- Collection of tubes or cakes or coloring materials
Verb transitive and transitive
- Coat the surface a the paint
- Describe vividly in words
- Make the picture with paint
- Would you like him to paint it?
- The door badly needs a coat of paint.
- The paint was probably still wet.
- There is green paint on the door.
- Which picture did you paint ?
- Did they paint this door?
- Did they paint this board ?
- The colour of this paint is absolutely awful.
- You can paint it as you want.
- It will take a week to apply paint to our house.
- The paint on the wall has worn away.
- It is the most gorgeous paint box I have ever seen.
- The paint on the door is not dry yet.
- Some day I’ll paint a great picture.
- The paint isn’t dry yet.
- The paint is still wet.
- The paint is very thin.
- He sprayed black paint on my door.
- Be careful not to touch the paint.
- Will you paint a picture?
- Did he paint his masterpiece ?
- I finally decided to paint it blue.
- Do you want me to paint you?
- The paint hasn’t dried yet.
- Why did you paint this?
- The paint is peeling off.
- The paint on the seat on which you are sitting is still wet.
- We’ll paint it.
- We didn’t need to paint the fence.
- Please paint the door white.
- We will paint the fence tomorrow.
- I made him paint the house.
- The paint was coming off the wall.
- I have to paint it.