- They are merciless and have no emotions.
- He was beaten up brutally by his seniors in the name of ragging and the merciless beating resulted in his death.
- I was beaten up mercilessly for over two hours until I became unconscious.
- Nature’s fury has been unprecedented and merciless.
- Why are you so merciless and rude?
- I am appalled at the merciless felling of trees, especially in the heart of the city.
- Today, young boys and girls have merciless competition, and a regime of exhausting tuition and attendance in coaching classes.
- He is the man who is involved in the merciless killing.
- I am deeply anguished to learn about merciless killing of my best friend.
- He was merciless to his enemies.
- These men were merciless with one another.
- You are a merciless man who is beating a speechless animal.
- He is merciless towards animals.
- Life can merciless and uninspiring at times.
- He is merciless and cruel.
- Show no mercy to the merciless.
- He is harsh and merciless to those who are on the evil path.
- Is it bad being merciless?
- They are merciless and cannot be reasoned with.
- He is unbelievably ruthless and merciless.
- She proved a merciless woman.
- She was merciless and cruel.
- Some people are merciless.
Synonyms of merciless
- It is really most callous of you.
- I have never seen a such cruel man.
- Some might do it on purpose while others may do it without any cruel intentions.
- These could be either tiger sharks or the fierce hammer-headed ones.
- We put up a fierce fight.
- She spoke in a fierce voice.
- There was a fierce fight between the police and the dacoits.
- The battle was fierce and unbelievably bloody.
- The morning revealed a grim and tragic spectacle.
- Poverty is grim reality today.
- She looked grim when I told her the story.
- It’s a grim world.
- Your harsh words will annoy everybody.
- Death is a part of life and a harsh truth.
- She put on a heavy mantle to protect her body from the severe cold.
- He made his mark with his unrelenting efforts.
- His unrelenting mildness infuriates me!
Antonyms of merciless
- No other boy in his class is as bright as he.
- The morning sun is so bright that I cannot see it.
- It was a bright and clear Sunday morning.
- He comprehended the concept of geometry.
- The lake was gleaming in the bright sunshine.
- We must believe in an honest way of life and lead a calm and quiet life.
- He is so calm that he will not lose his temper.
- It is essential to keep calm in a time of crisis and avoid going haywire.
- He remains calm in the face of danger.
- There are a few yachts on the calm sea.
- The weather will soon begin to calm down.
- Please be considerate towards the other guests.
- They were considerate of the man.
- You were considerate to help her.
- One should be considerate about things and considerate of people.
- You were considerate not to disturb us.
- How considerate of you!
- This book is easy enough for children to read.
- The passwords were easy to figure out.
- I found it easy to find the building.
- The work is easy enough for me to finish in a couple of hours.
- Do not punish the girl severely; go easy on her.
- You must be flexible in your thinking.
- She is flexible in her opinions.
- This child is as gentle as a lamb today.
- Our new neighbors are perfect gentle people.
- It produces a gentle murmuring sound.
- He is too gentle to misbehave.
- She has a gentle nature.
- The doctor is gentle with his patients.
- Statesmen of this kind are hard to find.
- A gentleman is always kind to others.
- What kind of work do you do?
- His friends were very kind when he lost his job.
- She taught her children to be kind to animals.
- He tells them to be honest kind and friendly.
- God is merciful and forgiving.
- The belief that God is merciful is known to all.
- The king was merciful to them.
- Coffee is a mild stimulus.
- It was mild fever and the doctor told us that it would go.
- Use a mild shampoo and tepid water to cleanse off the material.
- He was mild of manner.
- She has a mild but mysterious smile.
- It is really a nice collection.
- What a nice surprise!
- He certainly was a nice guy.
- Have you ever seen such a nice film?
- You’re in a good mood today. Did something nice happen?
- There’s nothing better than taking a nice walk.
- Turmeric milk has amino acid tryptophan which helps you get a peaceful and deep sleep.
- She is leading a peaceful life with her family and friends.
- He is more polite but not so kind-hearted as his father.
- It is polite of this boy to greet me.
- He made a polite bow to his teacher.
- He wasn’t polite to him.
- He felt remorseful on learning about his negligence.
- This news is a dagger to my tender heart.
- You must tender an apology for your misbehavior.
- She is a tender girl of questionable morals.
- His voice was full of tender concern.
- He made every effort to avoid yielding to the temptation to start drinking again.