Jovial Meaning in English
Jovial Meaning in Punjabi
Jovial Meaning in Hindi
- आमोद प्रिय
They were very jovial.
My brother is a very jovial person.
He is a very jovial person.
Lal Bhadur Shastri was a very humble and jovial person.
He is a source of great inspiration due to his jovial nature.
He is an excellent student and has jovial nature.
I am a jovial person with a philosophical bent of mind.
He is a thoroughly jovial and confident person.
He was the most jovial and brightest student of our batch.
I recalled him as a jovial friend.
He is always in jovial mood.
He has a jovial personality and a good person at heart.
He is a jovial gentle man with a happy-go-lucky personality.
He is a man of jovial nature.
We constantly keep the atmosphere light and jovial with light jokes.
He seemed to be in a jovial mood.
It was his jovial nature which made his presence felt everywhere.
He is a jovial person who is very encouraging.
He kept the mood jovial and happy.
He was in a jovial mood during a fun party.
He can sing the jovial songs much better.
He is in a jovial mood.
He was in a jovial mood.
It brings jovial people together and creates a positive atmosphere.
Pugs are extremely jovial in nature.
She is so jovial I bet anyone who meets her will love her.
Sketch the favorite cartoon of your baby and then see the jovial mood of the baby.
He is a versatile actor and a jovial personality.
Their jovial nature makes others feel energetic in their company.
They are very jovial and friendly.
You need to have the perfect situation and mood to support such a jovial mood.
He became even more jovial than before.
Christmas is the time to indulge in the festive spirit and unleash the jovial and the merry one within you.
He grew more and more jovial and contented.
He moved with jovial impatience.
My father is a cheerful and jovial person.
He was in a jovial mood.
He is a very jovial person.
His jovial and approachable nature helps the students to interact with him easily.
Synonyms of Jovial
- She is amiable to everybody.
- I express my cordial thanks for what you have done for this city.
- We became cordial with one another.
- It is delightful to see the Taj at any time of the day.
- She seems very delightful today.
- The transistor was giving delightful film songs.
- The raved birds present a delightful view.
- It is delightful to hear the sound of the sea.
- She has a delightful sense of humor.
- Wishing you an enjoyable future.
- We spent there a very enjoyable week.
- It would have been more enjoyable if you had also come.
- After having a very enjoyable time, we returned home.
- Reading books in the holidays is very enjoyable and remunerative.
- Outdoor games provide enjoyable exercise.
- The recess is the most enjoyable period in the school life.
- We had a most enjoyable time in Goa.
- Conn aught Place presents a grand and festive look.
- The whole city was in a festive mood.
- Fresh snow brought about a festive atmosphere.
- Her mother-in-law is a good-natured lady but her daughters-in-law are ill-natured.
- Sometimes even the most hilarious comedies can’t do what a simple giggle of a child can do.
- Check out the hilarious work.
- This is a hilarious and creative work at the same time!
- Some women experience dizziness and vomiting while others may feel the hilarious cramps all over the body.
- The long story is not cut short in this hilarious comedy.
- The newspaper published a hilarious parody of the president’s speech.
- Although it is a purposeful movie, it is full of humorous situations also.
- It is a humorous serial.
- The humorous skits evoked roars of laughter.
- You’re humorous speakers.
- Did his humorous comments amuse everyone?
- What’s your favorite humorous quote?
- He was liked for his jolly nature.
- Do they call him jolly ?
- It was a jolly good game.
- I spent my last Sunday in a very jolly mood.
- In the pleasant weather we shall have a jolly good time.
- We had a jolly good time at Shimla.
- The great city where he dwelt was a very pleasant place.
- The applicant must have a pleasant personality.
- It is a pleasant spot for a picnic.
- We had a pleasant time at the river.
- It was a very pleasant occasion.
- These records will make for a pleasant party.
- I wish you a pleasant voyage.
- He is one of the most sociable men I have met.
- He is a sociable person and can get on with almost anyone.
- He is a very sociable man.
- Man is a sociable animal.
- He is a very sociable person.
- He has a sociable disposition.
Antonyms of Jovial
- His seniors ragged him so badly that he became very depressed and committed suicide.
- He’s depressed about the result.
- His pessimism depressed those around him.
- I get depressed by the slightest things.
- What should I do if I become depressed while studying abroad?
- I feel depressed often.
- My gloomy thoughts probably stem from the accident.
- It appeared to be a gloomy place.
- Its aroma is known to uplift spirits and is perfect for this gloomy weather.
- He is no mean thinker.
- What does it mean ?
- It is mean of you to ridicule him in public.
- I didn’t mean to keep it secret.
- His oral agreement may not mean anything without his signed contract.
- We feel sad that we are unable to fulfill his expectations and offer him what he rightly deserves.
- I remember a sad incident that took place in my neighborhood a few days ago.
- It costs nothing to say a kind word to one who is sad or in trouble.
- When we are sad or alone, books provide cheerful company.
- It is very sad that the old man is dead .
- We could not but weep at the sad news.
- What an unhappy life he leads !
- He leads a very unhappy life.
- He was very unhappy when his dog died.
- What is she so unhappy about?
- She sighed over her unhappy fate.