Jovial Meaning in English
Jovial Meaning in Punjabi
Jovial Meaning in Hindi
- आमोद प्रिय
- They were very jovial.
- My brother is a very jovial person.
- He is a very jovial person.
- Lal Bhadur Shastri was a very humble and jovial person.
- He is a source of great inspiration due to his jovial nature.
- He is an excellent student and has jovial nature.
- I am a jovial person with a philosophical bent of mind.
- He is a thoroughly jovial and confident person.
- He was the most jovial and brightest student of our batch.
- I recalled him as a jovial friend.
- He is always in jovial mood.
- He has a jovial personality and a good person at heart.
- He is a jovial gentle man with a happy-go-lucky personality.
- He is a man of jovial nature.
- We constantly keep the atmosphere light and jovial with light jokes.
- He seemed to be in a jovial mood.
- It was his jovial nature which made his presence felt everywhere.
- He is a jovial person who is very encouraging.
- He kept the mood jovial and happy.
- He was in a jovial mood during a fun party.
- He can sing the jovial songs much better.
- He is in a jovial mood.
- He was in a jovial mood.
- It brings jovial people together and creates a positive atmosphere.
- Pugs are extremely jovial in nature.
- She is so jovial I bet anyone who meets her will love her.
- Sketch the favorite cartoon of your baby and then see the jovial mood of the baby.
- He is a versatile actor and a jovial personality.
- Their jovial nature makes others feel energetic in their company.
- They are very jovial and friendly.
- You need to have the perfect situation and mood to support such a jovial mood.
- He became even more jovial than before.
- Christmas is the time to indulge in the festive spirit and unleash the jovial and the merry one within you.
- Be jovial!
- He grew more and more jovial and contented.
- He moved with jovial impatience.
- My father is a cheerful and jovial person.
- He was in a jovial mood.
Synonyms of Jovial
- She is amiable to everybody.
- I express my cordial thanks for what you have done for this city.
- We became cordial with one another.
- It is delightful to see the Taj at any time of the day.
- She seems very delightful today.
- The transistor was giving delightful film songs.
- The raved birds present a delightful view.
- It is delightful to hear the sound of the sea.
- She has a delightful sense of humor.
- Wishing you an enjoyable future.
- We spent there a very enjoyable week.
- It would have been more enjoyable if you had also come.
- After having a very enjoyable time, we returned home.
- Reading books in the holidays is very enjoyable and remunerative.
- Outdoor games provide enjoyable exercise.
- The recess is the most enjoyable period in the school life.
- We had a most enjoyable time in Goa.
- Conn aught Place presents a grand and festive look.
- The whole city was in a festive mood.
- Fresh snow brought about a festive atmosphere.
- Her mother-in-law is a good-natured lady but her daughters-in-law are ill-natured.
- Sometimes even the most hilarious comedies can’t do what a simple giggle of a child can do.
- Check out the hilarious work.
- This is a hilarious and creative work at the same time!
- Some women experience dizziness and vomiting while others may feel the hilarious cramps all over the body.
- The long story is not cut short in this hilarious comedy.
- The newspaper published a hilarious parody of the president’s speech.
- Although it is a purposeful movie, it is full of humorous situations also.
- It is a humorous serial.
- The humorous skits evoked roars of laughter.
- You’re humorous speakers.
- Did his humorous comments amuse everyone?
- What’s your favorite humorous quote?
- He was liked for his jolly nature.
- Do they call him jolly ?
- It was a jolly good game.
- I spent my last Sunday in a very jolly mood.
- In the pleasant weather we shall have a jolly good time.
- We had a jolly good time at Shimla.
- The great city where he dwelt was a very pleasant place.
- The applicant must have a pleasant personality.
- It is a pleasant spot for a picnic.
- We had a pleasant time at the river.
- It was a very pleasant occasion.
- These records will make for a pleasant party.
- I wish you a pleasant voyage.
- He is one of the most sociable men I have met.
- He is a sociable person and can get on with almost anyone.
- He is a very sociable man.
- Man is a sociable animal.
- He is a very sociable person.
- He has a sociable disposition.
Antonyms of Jovial
- His seniors ragged him so badly that he became very depressed and committed suicide.
- He’s depressed about the result.
- His pessimism depressed those around him.
- I get depressed by the slightest things.
- What should I do if I become depressed while studying abroad?
- I feel depressed often.
- My gloomy thoughts probably stem from the accident.
- It appeared to be a gloomy place.
- Its aroma is known to uplift spirits and is perfect for this gloomy weather.
- He is no mean thinker.
- What does it mean ?
- It is mean of you to ridicule him in public.
- I didn’t mean to keep it secret.
- His oral agreement may not mean anything without his signed contract.
- We feel sad that we are unable to fulfill his expectations and offer him what he rightly deserves.
- I remember a sad incident that took place in my neighborhood a few days ago.
- It costs nothing to say a kind word to one who is sad or in trouble.
- When we are sad or alone, books provide cheerful company.
- It is very sad that the old man is dead .
- We could not but weep at the sad news.
- What an unhappy life he leads !
- He leads a very unhappy life.
- He was very unhappy when his dog died.
- What is she so unhappy about?
- She sighed over her unhappy fate.