- Teachers should be sincere, hardworking, understanding, and devoted to their profession.
- Employers are always on the lookout for hardworking employees.
- A hardworking and self-dependent person outshines and becomes an ideal for others.
- He was a hardworking student.
- He is a very intelligent, dedicated, and hardworking student.
- She is an efficient and hardworking lady.
- I have a very hard working and decisive character.
- Do you think you are a hardworking person?
- I am smart and hardworking.
- I am a brilliant and hardworking student.
- He is hardworking and is ever eager to acquire more and more knowledge.
- He is a very hardworking man, but I am slow.
- I don’t consider her to be honest or hardworking by any means.
- There are many professions open to an intelligent and hardworking person.
- He is hardworking as well as honest.
- He is a hardworking but not very intelligent boy.
- He was projected as a sincere and hardworking scientist.
- My mother is a very hard working woman.
- She is as hardworking as she is beautiful.
- Teachers praise hardworking students.
- I am a hardworking man.
- A hardworking man is bound to achieve success in his life.
- He is hardworking and intelligent.
- He is one of the most hardworking persons in society.
- He is extremely hard working and is always involved in social work.
- They are hardworking and conscientious about the quality of their work.
- He is believed to be a hardworking individual.
- He is a goal-oriented and hardworking person.
- Our heart is one of the most hardworking and important organs in the body.
- They are quite hardworking when they find their way within.
- They are hardworking and dedicated to fulfilling their goals.
- We are constantly proving ourselves to be one of the most hardworking people in the world.
- They are honest and hard working.
- They are extremely hard working and over dedicated to the things they do.
- If you love your hard working liver, quit drinking.
- He had a peaceful but hardworking life.
- They are hardworking and productive.
- They are talented and hardworking.
- They are very intelligent, analytical, and hard working.
- She is hardworking, ambitious, and organized.
- They are very passionate and hardworking dream-chasers.
- He is intelligent and hardworking.
- The people in my country are hard working.
- Hardworking people cannot fail in life.
- My mother is a very hard working and sincere lady.
- He is dedicated and hardworking.
- Our ancestors were honest and hard working.
- You are a hardworking boy.
- He is not only intelligent but also hard working.
- He is a hardworking man.
- Every student is not hard working.
- They are talented, skilled, and hardworking people.
- He is a hardworking and visionary leader.
- Why are you spoiling other hardworking employees?
- We are proud of our laborious and hardworking students.
- He was a very hard working person throughout his career.
- He is a very hardworking and highly refined person.
- She is a very hard working and intelligent businesswoman.
- I’m not talented, just hardworking.
- He is a very hardworking student who is always eager to learn.
- Though he is quite hardworking, yet he could not pass.
- He is hardworking but not intelligent.
- He is not hardworking.
- The teachers of our school are able and hardworking.
- You should make friendship with good and hardworking boys.
- They are hardworking and highly qualified.
- A hardworking student always hungers for knowledge.
- I am a hardworking boy.
- They are all hardworking men.
- Your teacher does not punish hard working boys.
- He is a hardworking man.
- That hardworking boy is bound to succeed.
Synonyms for Hard-Working
- He who is assiduous in his work is sure to succeed.
- Please be careful not to trip over the carpet.
- Assuring you of prompt and careful cooperation
- You should be careful in your dress.
- The boys are careful workers.
- The only difference was that he was more careful the next time.
- He is a very careful driver.
- He is a conscientious worker and always does his duty.
- Being a conscientious man, he must have done his duty.
- He is a conscientious worker and deserves all praise.
- He must have done his duty, for he is a conscientious man .
- He is such a conscientious worker that his boss is greatly pleased with him.
- A boy who is diligent and industrious must succeed.
- A man who has diligent habits is sure to succeed.
- The younger brother is more diligent than the elder one.
- You have not been diligent in your work.
- Your sister is the most diligent of all my friends.
- He is the least diligent of the three boys.
- I have an earnest desire to find a way for materializing my dreams.
- It acts as a stimulant to the earnest worker.
- It is my earnest desire to join this tour as many of my friends are also going.
- He said in earnest that he would quit the company.
- He threatened to call the police.
- They are earnest about their children’s education.
- I differ with you at the exact point in which dogs differ from wolves in shape or kind.
- She is very exact in her job.
- Could you tell me the exact time
- I’d like to know the exact time.
- Give me an exact answer.
- I forgot what the exact price was.
- She is fussy about her food.
- He is a very fussy eater.
- He is very fussy about what he eats.
- That old man is a fussy eater.
- He is always heedful of the advice of his elders.
- The boy who is industrious will win the prize.
- That boy is not more industrious than this.
- A man who has industrious habits is sure to succeed.
- Very few boys are as industrious as he.
- He can make his fortune if he wishes to do so by being industrious and persevering.
- He is very particular about what he eats.
- They are very prone to a particular skin disease.
- Some people are particular about not smoking or drinking.
- You shouldn’t be picky about other people’s work
- He’s picky about suits and ties.
- I hate dealing with children who are picky eaters.
- He is very picky about what he eats.
- Is your husband a picky eater?
- He is punctilious about keeping regular hours.
- He is scrupulous in fulfilling his duties at work
- He is a stickler for principles.
- My teacher is a stickler for grammar.
- Rest after hard labor is sweet, but rest without strenuous work is boring.
- They need some relaxation, diversion after strenuous mental work.
- In the industrial field, the harsh and strenuous labor once performed by men is now being done by machines at the touch of a button.
- Heat and strenuous exercise may lead to fatigue and sun stroke.
- Everyone needs a good night’s sleep after a strenuous day,
By the book
By the numbers
Antonyms for Hard-Working
- You can’t afford to be careless in this experiment.
- You must be thinking that I am a careless sort of person.
- They would grow to be careless and indolent.
- You have grown very careless about your health.
- How careless he was to pinch his fingers in the door!
- Only one careless mistake cost the company millions of dollars.
- This exercise is easy enough for me to do without help.
- The island is easy to reach by boat.
- Don’t punish the boy severely; go easy on him.
- The place is easy to reach from here.
- It is not easy to be understood by everybody.
- This is such an easy problem that any student can solve it.
- His answers are always half-baked as he is negligent.
- This sweet potato is only half-baked and is still crunchy.
- If you are too lazy to cook in the morning then this is the ideal breakfast idea for you.
- In general, lazy eye causes one eye to grow normal while other grows weaker.
- The sedentary life style makes them lethargic and prone to illness.
- Are you someone who feels tired and lethargic quite often?
- You face this problem because your body feels very tired lethargic and drained out.
- I always find him negligent his studies.
- He is so absorbed in his work that he is quite negligent about his dress.
- I have often found him negligent in his work.
- I am never negligent in my duty.
- The police has registered a case of negligent against him .
- He had once been a thoughtless young-man.
- A man who talks much, often utters thoughtless words.
- That boy is always getting into scrapes for one reason or another.
- His thoughtless remarks fanned the flames instead of pacifying the matter.
- How thoughtless of you to do that.
- I can’t be unconcerned about your future.
- I am unconcerned with the problem.
- An unenthusiastic approach towards life takes you far from reality.
- I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations.
- What is the speaker not unmindful of ?
- Students are often toyed with by anti-social and unscrupulous elements.
- She has chosen to become a puppet in the hands of unscrupulous elements.
- He had become a puppet in the hands of unscrupulous elements