- Festivals enrich life, remove monotony and bring people together.
- He can enrich his mind.
- Books enrich our mind with knowledge.
- I read the newspaper regularly to enrich my language, knowledge and thought.
- Books enrich our mind with knowledge and satisfy our thirst for intellectual and spiritual knowledge.
- An engineer can enrich his knowledge by looking at the engineering feats at different places.
- You cannot enrich the poor by impoverishing the rich.
- Farmers enrich the soil with manure.
- Youth can enrich politics with new ideas.
- We can enrich ourselves by listening to the scholars.
- Idioms enrich our lexicon.
- Many youngsters have desire to enrich their store of information and knowledge.
- Let us enrich our lives with humour.
- He is loaded with the power to enrich the dance tradition.
- Trees enrich the soil by recycling the nutrients through the shedding of leaves and seeds.
- They displayed various methods to enrich the overall personality of a child.
- Enrich the soil in the garden on a regular basis.
- Enrich Your Knowledge.
- Enrich garden soil with organic matter like compost or manure.
- Consumption of salad on an everyday basis will enrich you with several nutritious benefits.
- Good manners enrich the overall personality of an individual.
- Books enrich our mind with knowledge.
- Like idioms, proverbs too enrich the language.
- We can enrich our experience with the help of books.
- Traveling will immensely enrich our minds.
Synonyms of Enrich
- I like to adorn my room with flowers.
- Political reforms may ameliorate the living conditions of the poor.
- He helped to ameliorate the living conditions of working men.
- She is a better singer than any other student in her class.
- She is after a better job.
- She looks better today than when I her saw last.
- My sister can play the piano better than I can.
- I’d better see you about this tomorrow.
- How can video games inspire us to make better applications for e-learning?
- It’d be better to avoid her now.
- She had better eat breakfast.
- You had better turn off the light before you go to sleep.
- You are better than me.
- You’d better believe it.
- She’s practicing English so she can get a better job.
- She realized that she had better tell the truth.
- It is better to do well than to say well.
- Travel is one of the better forms of education.
- I shall build my house on this site.
- They can build a new house.
- The build quality is topnotch.
- We have to build up a prospering nation.
- They are planning to build up a residential colony at this place.
- Regular work helps to build up character.
- He advised us to work hard and build up our future on the basis of truth and right means.
- If the hair is not maintained properly dirt and oil build up on the scalp that makes the condition of the hair worse.
- These remedies also remove ear wax build up and relieve ear ache.
- Bacteria and dead cells build up on your tongue and cause bad oral health.
- Reading helps you build up your vocabulary.
- Every one should cultivate a taste for reading.
- Debates help students cultivate their gift of the gab.
- Do not cultivate selfishness.
- What did he cultivate among his subordinates ?
- You should cultivate vivid expression.
- They need to cultivate great strength.
- His mother tried to cultivate her son’s interest in art.
- You must cultivate your mind.
- Anyone can cultivate their interest in music.
- The shop- keepers decorate their shops in a fanciful manner.
- He papered the wall to decorate it.
- She will have to decorate her new house.
- Recycling old items is the new way to decorate interiors.
- Take a look at the ideas to decorate your office .
- You can decorate the cocktail with a cherry or a pineapple.
- It must develop a style of its own.
- You should develop the art of using the right word in the right place.
- Fashions should develop and express the personality.
- Everybody should develop the art of public speaking.
- Where can I develop these photos?
- The plan will develop our city.
- They intend to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the human body.
- Fish oil contains a lot of Vitamin E which helps to enhance your assets.
- Women use a number of cosmetics to enhance their beauty.
- The background should be used to enhance the story.
- This man is full of grace and truth.
- I request you to kindly come with your family to grace the occasion.
- Those who do not do anything, lose the grace of God.
- But by the grace of God it is all over now.
- College life has beauty, grace and attraction of its own.
- He danced with a grace that surprised us.
- You are invited to grace the occasion with your presence.
- I have invited only selected friends to grace the occasion.
- Now dip a cotton pad in the solution and cleanse your face with it.
- She iPad the bill and time.
- He had paid his dues before we asked him to do so.
- I’m sorry to bother you, but I think you need to refine this answer.
- The intake of salt in high quantities can also lead to a spike in the blood pressure.
- There are several other diseases that spike in the winter months.
- This new machine will step up production.
- If you want to reach in time, please step up your scooter.
- There should be a supplement to this dictionary.
- Use examples to supplement your views.
- Some consider it a supplement for them.
- You had better supplement your diet with vitamins.
- I shall try to turn up in time.
- How can I upgrade my accounting skills?