A clean river flows through our town
A regular sweeper should be fixed to clean the streets and lanes.
A student’s mind is like a clean slate.
Am I the one who has to clean up the mess?
Are my shoes clean ?
Bring me a tumbler full of dean water.
Clean all the rooms.
Clean the cauliflower well and cut short the stalk.
Clean the floor with dettol and water.
Clean the wound and dress it.
Clean you teeth every morning.
Clean your nose daily.
Did you clean your room properly?
Did you clean your room?
Do you clean your teeth after meals?
Do you help me clean the blackboard ?
Do you keep your pets clean?
Does she clean utensils ?
Eat clean and fresh food.
Every Saturday we clean the whole house.
Floor of the room is not clean.
Get down on your knees and clean it.
Get information on Clean Mouth.
Have these foods to clean up your intestine.
He always wears neat and clean uniform.
He doesn’t want to clean his room.
He had to clean his room.
He has had a clean record for the past ten years.
He has to clean the floors.
He has to clean the room.
He keeps himself clean by taking a daily bath.
He keeps the canteen neat and clean.
He kept the shrine clean and tidy.
He made a clean breast of his crime to the police.
He made a clean breast of his crime.
He made a clean breast of his fault.
He made a clean breast of his relations with his secretary before his wife.
He made a clean sweep of his enemies.
He put on clean trousers.
He showed a clean pair of heels.
He starts to clean his room.
He swept the floor clean.
He tries to clean it up.
He’ll make someone clean the room.
His mother made him clean the bathroom.
How To Clean Bean Bags At Home?
How To Clean CDs & DVDs?
How To Clean Ceiling Fans?
How To Clean Makeup Brushes?
How To Clean Rug Mats?
How To Clean Up A Rangoli?
How do you expect your kid to keep his nose clean, if you don’t.
How often do you clean your refrigerator?
I am very particular about keeping his surrounding clean.
I can play a clean game of chess.
I clean my car two times a week.
I clean my teeth with a toothbrush.
I clean up my room every Sunday.
I keep my house neat and clean.
I keep my room clean and neat.
I must clean the bathroom right away.
I need to clean my shoes.
I saw her clean the room.
I take care of myself by keeping my skin clean.
I want to clean the house before my parents return.
I want to make a clean breast of it.
I wished to make a clean sweep of it.
I’ll clean up the kitchen later.
I’m looking for something to clean the carpet with.
If you make a clean breast of your guilt, you may be forgiven.
In order to use it again, you have to clean it after each application.
It helps you to clean your body system and keeps you more healthy.
It is a very clean process.
It is kept clean at all hours of the day.
It is kept neat and clean.
It was quite neat and clean.
Keep the burner clean for a good flame.
Keep the room clean.
Keep your home clean.
Keep your kidney clean because it helps in cleaning your blood and filtering waste products from body .
Keep your streets and drains clean.
Keeping the kitchen tiles clean is ideally important to ward off germs.
Let us clean the house.
Let’s clean our room.
Let’s clean the entire office next Saturday.
Let’s clean the garden.
Let’s scrap everything and start over again with a clean slate.
Mother made me clean the bathroom.
My hands are clean.
My mother keeps the house neat and clean.
My mother put clean sheets on the bed.
Our classroom is so clean, not a peck of dust can be seen anywhere.
Our films were clean and socially purposeful in the past.
Our teacher made us clean the room.
People clean their houses.
Plants clean up the air and keep it fresh.
Please clean those dishes.
She has a clean heart.
She helped her mother clean the house.
She made a clean breast of her fault, so the teacher excused her.
She put clean sheets on the bed.
She scraped her shoes clean before she entered the house.
Store the food in clean utensils.
Take a clean corner of your house and make this design.
Take a clean towel and wipe it off.
The Headmaster ordered the peon to clean the table.
The accused made a clean breast of everything.
The air is no longer pure and clean.
The clean towels are in the drawer.
The floods made a clean sweep of the crops.
The floor is clean now.
The government has made efforts to make our country clean and green.
The nail went clean into the plaster.
The suit is clean enough for you to wear tomorrow.
The thief make a clean breast of the whole thing before the police officer.
The thief showed a clean pair of heels at the sight of the policeman.
There is an urgent need for people to help clean up the environment.
They just have to keep everything clean in order to relieve the anxiety.
This is not the way to clean things.
This oil can clean your hair.
Use a nail filer to clean the toenails.
Waiter, the spoon is not clean.
We all want to have a clean and dirt free home.
We are so irresponsible that we don’t keep our roads clean.
We clean our classroom after school.
We clean the house with water.
We clean the utensils with water.
We consider it our duty to keep it clean and beautiful.
We shall clean the house.
We should do our homework in clean and neat way at the right time.
We should keep our body clean.
We should keep our houses and environment clean.
What Happens If You Dont Clean Your Belly Button?
Why You Shouldn’t Use Cotton Buds To Clean Your Ears .
Why do you clean the house each week?
Will you help me clean the room?
You are ordered to clean the black-board.
You are to clean this room.
You had better make a clean breast of everything.
You must clean your room.
You must make a clean breast of what you saw at that time.
Your clothes should be clean and pressed.
Synonyms of Clean
Apple Pie Order
- You will find everything in apple-pie order there.
- The boxer went blank as he was hit on the head.
- He looked blank when he heard the announcement of his promotion.
- He drew a blank when I asked him what he remembered of the accident.
- We should always look at the bright side of things.
- You have a bright future before you.
- He is bright and active.
- The weather is too bright to last.
- He blinked in the bright light.
- He’s bright enough to solve the problem by himself.
- He is what we call a bright boy.
- Now apply this on your cleansed face and leave it on for at least minutes.
- He cleansed the wound before putting on a bandage.
- The line is not clear and so calls are maturing late.
- This is to clear up the misunderstanding.
- I want to make it clear that I have not changed my mind.
- I have lots of work to clear up by the weekend.
- All you have to do in writing is to keep it clear and interesting.
- It is clear that he failed for lack of prudence.
- I have some work to clear up.
- He made it clear that he was against the plan.
- It was not clear whether they had accomplished it or not.
- She will soon clear away these dishes.
- It was clear that she was not concerned with the matter.
- It was not clear what she really meant.
- Most delicate operations now can be successfully performed.
- Cleaning glass windows is a delicate job.
- This is one of the important winter gardening tips for protecting delicate flowers during winter.
- Your heart is the most delicate organ in your body.
- Our hands are delicate and need care.
- She showed a great deal of wit in handling the delicate question.
- The negotiations are at a very delicate stage.
- The dancers look delicate in their white dresses
- It’s a very delicate matter.
- It’s a very delicate question.
- He was a weak and delicate child.
- Having a flawless skin is what people desire.
- Sunlight is no less necessary to good health than fresh air.
- Open the window and let in some fresh air.
- For that reason it’s always held in a fresh atmosphere
- Is there any fresh news?
- Light is as necessary as fresh air is for health.
- It is still fresh in my memory.
- I ate a fresh lemon for the vitamin C.
- We went out for some fresh air.
- Do you have fresh strawberries?
- She has a graceful carriage.
- I am descended from a graceful family.
- The governments should spend money in making the people aware of the need of healthy and hygienic style of living.
- The hygienic conditions here are good.
- The room is in immaculate order.
- Our college canteen is always neat and dean.
- She always keeps her room neat and tidy.
- This hospital is quite neat and clean.
- The room is very neat and clean.
- There is no second beauty than carrying yourself neat and clean.
- She has very neat handwriting.
- Our school toilets are kept neat and clean by the school sweepers.
- She is always neat and tidy.
- It s a very neat and clean bazaar.
- The ballot papers were orderly arranged.
- He lives a very orderly life.
- It should be arranged in an orderly and logical’ way.
- I have an orderly lifestyle.
- An orderly lifestyle and a regular diet are the keys to health.
- They give us pure joy.
- He is pure and bright.
- He made a simple reply:
- How to get rid of back fat through simple remedies?
- It is as simple as that.
- Reducing body fat is not as simple as it seems.
- She loves simple and small things and they are enough to make her happy.
- The sun is shining brightly.
- The sun is shining brightly.
- The sun was shining brightly.
- The sun is shining hot.
- The sun was shining and it was warm
- His eyes were shining with joy.
- The stars are shining in the sky.
- The moon was shining bright.
- I like sparkling and fruity wines.
- He has always had a clean, spotless image.
- An ideal teacher has spotless character.
- My mind is as bright and clean as a stainless mirror.
- I was going to tidy the flat, but I didn’t have time.
- My hair is tidy now.
- He is deaf and dumb.
- He is a very tidy worker.
- Today morning I went to tidy up the room and below the blanket I found your cell phone.
- A tidy house helps get rid of stress puts you at good mood.
- We will tidy up our room so that Mom is satisfied.
- I always keep my room as tidy as I can.
- He is such a tidy person. Every pot and pan is in its place.
- I trim the hedge and weed the grass.
- Please trim the wick of the lamp.
- I asked the butcher to trim all the fat off of the meat.
- I like vanilla ice cream.
- I like vanilla ice cream very much.
- It shrunk because I washed it.
- He was washed away with the current of water.
- When was the car washed by you?
- The children washed their feet.
- I washed my hands as usual.
- He has not washed the car yet
- He got his car washed at the filling station.
- Yesterday I washed my hair. Today I’ll cut it.
- Their have been washed away by the fury of the floods.
- Have you washed your hands yet?
- Was the car washed by your father?
- I washed my hands of the whole business.
- She washed the dishes and she dried them.
- This white coat will look very nice on you.
- Red wine or white wine, which one is more nutritious?
- Having white hair is usually a sign of old age, but even young people may have white hair.
- Why not try some of that white wine?
- You are as white as a sheet.
- Could I have a glass of white wine?
- The shoes match this white skirt.
Spic and span