Care Meaning in English
- Serious Attention
- feel Interest
- Look After
Care Meaning in Punjabi
- ਪੂਰਾ ਧਿਆਨ
- ਦੁੱਖ, ਚਿੰਤਾ
- ਰੁਚੀ ਹੋਣੀ
- ਦੁਖ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਕਰਨਾ
- ਚਿੰਤਾ ਕਰਨੀ
- ਪਸੰਦ ਕਰਨਾ
- ਇੱਛੁਕ ਹੋਣਾ
- ਦੇਖ-ਭਾਲ ਕਰਨੀ
Care Meaning in Hindi
- रूचि होना
- दुःख महसूस करना
- चिन्ता करना
- पसंद करना
- इच्छुक होना
- देखभाल करना
- You should take proper care of your eyebrows.
- You should take care of your car.
- I don’t much care for apples.
- Take care of your clothes.
- We should care for the old people as much as we can.
- We should take care of our health.
- A child is loved and taken care of by his parents.
- He does not care for me.
- I care for all my fellow human beings.
- We should always take care and observe our personal and surrounding cleanliness to make our future bright and healthy.
- School is an institution which takes care of the overall development of the student.
- A little care and preventive measures taken in time may save us a good deal of risk and harassment.
- Nothing can compensate for the personal attention and care which parents need to give to the child.
- No one took care of him after his wife had died.
- Take care what you think.
- Take care of your health.
- My mother devoted her life to my care.
- The thought of my marriage filled my parents with anxious care.
- I want to take care of you.
- The Gita teaches us to continue our efforts but not care for the results.
- I do not care what you do
- We should care for all the parts of the body.
- She takes good care of her children.
- Some students do not care a fig for their studies.
- I’ve always taken good care of my car.
- Can you take care of me, please?
- Would you care for dessert after your main course?
- I will take care of it.
- I can take care of everything myself.
- Take care of your health, Please sit down here.
- I don’t care a fig for you.
- Don’t buy a pet if you can’t care for it properly.
- Thank you for taking care of me.
- You need to take care of yourself.
- Take care of your purse, lest you should lose it.
- Please take care of your health.
- I will take care of everything.
- I have aged parents at home to take care of.
- Would you care for a cup of tea?
- He will take care of you.
- He does not care for you.
- My wife takes too much care of me.
- You should take care of your children.
- My daughter takes care of me when I am sick.
- We should always take care of our health because a sound mind lives in a sound body.
- Tare care of your health.
- I do not care for money.
- The thief saw the policeman and took care to give him the slip.
- Would you care for something to drink?
- I do not care what you do.
- He does not take care of his money.
- Why didn’t you take good care of her?
- You should take care of your old parents.
- If you do not take care of what you say, you will have to eat your words.
- If you don’t care the garden it will be soon full of weeds.
- Women often take care of their looks.
- Care kills the cat
- What do I care ?
- Owing to excessive work I couldn’t take care of my home.
- We should take care of our loved ones.
- I care very little what he says about me.
- You did not care for me.
- I will take care of your problems.
- I shall take care of your property.
- I care a fig for that.
- She takes care of fifty odd children.
- She will take care of everything for us.
- She doesn’t care about her dress.
- It’s obvious that she doesn’t care about us.
- My sister takes care of everything she possesses.
- I don’t care for imitation.
- He scarcely seems to care for me
- I don’t care for sports.
- I don’t care for wine.
- I don’t care what people think about the way I dress.
- I don’t care whether he leaves or stays.
- He uses extreme care when he drives in the rain.
- Let them take care of themselves.
- Take care not to intrude upon her privacy.
- I didn’t care about going out.
- Do you care for classical music?
- I will take care of you when you are old.
- You must take care of your dog.
- Would you care for a cup of tea?
- I don’t care to do it today.
- Take care not to strain your eyes.
- She took care of the children.
- My sister often takes care of the baby.
- I do not care for such a novel.
- I don’t really care for that sort of thing.
- I do not care for fame.
- What do you call a man who takes care of sheep in the field?”
- Would you care to come and see me on Saturday?”
- He had taken care of himself.
- It is your business to take care of them.
- Let me take care of that for you.
- Would you care for drinks?
- Take care not to drop the bottle.
- These unhappy people must be taken good care of.
- Do you care for sweets?
- I have a great fear of being disdained by those I love and care about.
- I care a good deal about what you think.
- I have important business to take care of in my office.
- I’m taking care of it..
- She doesn’t care how she dresses.
- Please take care of yourself so you don’t catch a cold.
- I don’t care how good it feels.
- Those children have no one to care for them.
- I’ll take care of the dog till tomorrow.
- Take care to turn off lights in rooms when nobody’s in them.
- Take care of yourself.
- You must take good care of yourself.
- You should take care so that you can have good health.
- My brother takes care of our dog.
- I am very lucky to have friends who care about me.
- I’ll take care of this dog.
- I don’t care for him.
- I don’t care what he says.
- I don’t care what people say.
- One must take good care of oneself.
- Take particular care when walking on icy paths.
- Take care when you cross the street.
- You must take care when you cross the road.
- She always takes care of her children.
- She will care for you from now on.
- He doesn’t care a bit about me.
- We must take care of ourselves.
- You must take care when you drive a car.
- Could you take care of the baby for a while?
- Take care not to fall.
- His aunt takes care of his dog during the day.
- He doesn’t care for sweet things.
- He doesn’t care much for baseball.
- I’ll take care of the bill.
- I can take care of it.
- That matter will take care of itself.
- Take care not to catch a cold.
- I take care of my grandfather.
- How to take care of newborn baby in winter.
- How to take care of your skin in monsoon.
- You are in safe hands, I’ll take care of you.
- You have to be under the care of your gynecologist.
- Take care of your skin in this hot and humid weather.
- Take care not to make a foolish move.
- Would you care for more cookies?
- You must take care not to break it.
- My physics teacher doesn’t care if I skip classes.
- Would you care to join me?
- I was worn out because I had to take care of so many children.
- Please take care of yourself.
- You should take better care of yourself.
- Who took care of the dog while you were away?
- Don’t care what you say.
Synonyms of Care
- I have aggravation after eating.
- The news will alarm everybody.
- I set the alarm clock for o’clock.
- Don’t let your alarm clock be the only reason you wake up.
- The old lady had great anxiety for the safety of her son.
- Excessive use of mobile phones can cause anxiety and stress that stops you from having a sound sleep.
- This will keep you emotionally healthy and will reduce stress and anxiety associated with it.
- They have dealt with anxiety and depression.
- Her anxiety was apparent to everyone.
- The majority of the middle-aged people felt anxiety for their future.
- His anxiety was such that he could hardly sleep.
- I have no apprehension or reservation in telling the truth.
- I’m sorry to bother you.
- Does it bother you if I smoke?
- Don’t bother your parents with such a trivial thing.
- This intense heat doesn’t seem to bother you.
- Don’t bother yourself about me.
- Sorry to bother you.
- I won’t bother you.
- Don’t bother to come to my house.
- Will it bother you if I turn on the radio?
- Don’t bother me with such foolish questions.
Don’t bother me with such trifles.
- He is a burden on society.
- I don’t want to burden you with my troubles.
- Please charge this to my account.
- How much would you charge to repair this stereo?
- You will be in charge of the babies in this room.
- We charge a commission of 50%.
- The charge for a front row seats is dollars.
- He is in charge of the class.
- Who was in charge of today’s party?
- He is in charge of making arrangements for our trip to Europe.
- He’s in charge of the department.
- The service charge is extra.
- He was in utter dismay after his defeat.
- He looked at me in dismay when I told him the bad news.
- To my dismay I found I had lost my money.
- He was punished for causing a disturbance in class.
- Her great fear is that she may fail again.
- He that is down needs fear no fall.
- She doesn’t dare leave the room for fear she should catch cold.
- There is not any fear of catching cold.
- I didn’t go out for fear of catching cold.
- He has a fear that his brother will fail.
- He is studying hard for fear he should fail.
- She left home early in the morning for fear that she would miss the first train.
- He can carry heavy load on his back.
- He carried the load on his back.
- He could lift this heavy load easily.
- He told me to load my pistol.
- The load of his work was too great for him.
- They will try to justify any act of oppression.
- There is a heavy pressure of work these days.
- Make sure you do not apply much pressure it might hurt your lips.
- Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of arteries .
- How can I lower my blood pressure in the winter?
- Work pressure and discord at home might bring some stress.
- He showed a constant solicitude for his son’s welfare.
- He gave vent to his feelings of sorrow and grief.
- He exclaimed with sorrow that he had lost his son.
- She exclaimed with sorrow that she would never be able to see him again.
- She is in deep sorrow these days.
- The old woman exclaimed with sorrow that she was ruined.
- Happiness and sorrow go hand in hand.
- We noticed her sorrow about that.
- She exclaimed with sorrow that she had lost her bridal ring.
- She has borne her sorrow admirably.
- He disguised his sorrow with a smile.
- He exclaimed with sorrow that he was undone.
- Working too hard puts a strain on the heart.
- Eye strain is a condition associated with long term computer use.
- The strain has begun to tell on his health.
- It did not lay stress on vocational training.
- I would lay stress on character-building.
- A bit of stress may help you do your job well and achieve your targets but too much of stress can spoil your health.
- Improper sleep pattern can trigger the stress hormone in the body leading to several diseases and weight gain.
- When you can get rid of the stress in your life you can be joyful.
- They reduce stress levels and help you remain joyful.
- It can ease up your mind and relieve your stress.
- They reduce stress levels and help you remain joyful.
- You can stay away from stress with the help of yoga and meditation.
- He earns his living with the sweat of his brow.
- There was sweat on his face.
- He wiped the sweat from his forehead.
- During the summer season we sweat a lot.
- Should you sweat it out when you’re sick?
- Your professional life calls for more sweat and toil.
- He wiped the sweat from his face.
- Fat people generally sweat a lot.
- He has given great trouble to my father and me.
- Stay out of trouble for the sake of your parents.
- You’ll be in trouble if you don’t,finish the job in time.
- They brought the trouble to an end.
- He took a deep breath and tried to put his uneasiness to rest.
- They cause unhappiness to their families.
- There is nothing to worry now.
- She need not worry for her test.
- Most parents worry a great deal about their kids growth.
- Unwanted hair growth is a cause of worry for many women especially when it comes to your facial hair.
- Don’t worry about your dog. I’ll take care of him.
- Don’t worry about what others say.
- I think you worry too much.
- You need not worry about her.