- Friendship is a boon.
- The library is a boon for poor students.
- Good health is a boon. It is the real jewel of life.
- Biotechnology is a great boon for fighting diseases.
- The computer is a boon to all.
- Good health is truly a boon.
- Is womanhood a boon or bane?
- A morning walk is a boon.
- Carrot juice is a boon for those who are aiming to attain a glowing skin.
- This magical herb is considered a boon for treating various ailments.
- Is science a boon or bane?
- Having a close friend is a boon as long as that friend is trust worthy.
- Are social networking sites a bane or a boon for teenagers?
- Good health is the greatest boon to a man from God.
- The computer is a boon or a bane depends on its use.
- Friendship is a boon of human life.
- How was automobile industry a boon for employment ?
- A cheerful person is a boon because he makes others happy.
- His mere presence is a boon to us.
- A good headmaster is a boon to school.
- Our school garden is a great boon to all of us.
- He cannot enjoy the boon of life gifted to him.
- It is both a tonic and a boon for health.
- It is a boon for a tired man.
- A ration depot is a boon for the poor.
- There is no denying the fact that computers are a big boon to us.
- It is a boon to the students.
- His mere presence is a boon to us.
- Medical science has proved a boon to mankind.
- Almond oil is a boon to our skin.
- Aloe vera gel is a boon to us from mother nature.
- Applying an almond moisturiser can be a boon to skin that is prone to dryness.
- Banana a rich source of potassium and vitamins is considered a boon for your skin.
- Being fit or having normal weight would be a boon to ensure normal cholesterol levels.
- A beautiful skin is a boon.
- Aloe vera is a boon to your skin.
- Mouthwash is a boon to those who often struggle with bad breath.
- The introduction of adult education in India came as a boon for thousands of people.
- An educated girl is a boon to the community because she is capable of giving a new social makeup to the society.
- Forests are nature’s boon to Planet Earth.
- Good reading habit is a boon for a person.
- Doctors are a boon to the mankind and we must respect their profession.
- It has been a boon for the creative minds.
- Forests are a boon for the climate of earth.
- Education is a boon for girls in this age of economic crises.
- Electricity is a boon for the mankind.
- Good health is the most beneficial boon to the humanity by nature.
- I believe that doctors are a boon for the mankind.
- Trees are a boon to the mankind and they are an actual savior of lives.
- Organ transplantation is one such invention which has proven to be a medical boon for many who had been struggling to live.
- Rain water harvesting is a boon during the scarce times.
- Rainy season is actually a boon from the God to the agriculturists.
- Trees are a boon of nature.
- Technology is a boon if used wisely and to the best interest of mankind.
- The industrial revolution proved to be a boon for the society.
- Knowledge is a boon for mankind provided it is used for constructive purposes.
- Synonyms Of boon – Another Words
- blessing, godsend, windfall, benefaction, benefit, benevolence, break, compliment, donation, favor, gift, good, grant, gratuity, help, largess, present
- Antonyms Of boon – Opposite Words
- bad fortune, bad luck, disadvantage, forfeit, harm, hindrance, hurt, loss, misfortune.
Synonyms of Boon
- The young as well as the old can benefit from the morning walk.
- It will benefit thousands of students seeking admission to government schools here.
- The student hall is for benefit of the students.
- Choose such friends as will benefit you.
- How can you benefit by being so unpleasant?
- That will benefit the community.
- His kindness and benevolence is well known to everyone.
- A discontented person cannot enjoy the blessing of good health.
- His last year’s failure was a blessing in disguise, because this year he has secured first division.
- Health is a blessing in the world.
- It is indeed a blessing to have a daughter in the house.
- We take the blessing of the sun for granted.
- It is feared that some epidemic will break out.
- I hope it doesn’t take too long to break them in.
- Avoid chewing on ice and hard foods that may break or fracture your teeth.
- Breakups make men break down too .
- They are afraid that nuclear war will break out.
- What do you think made him break his promise?
- The next part of the letter is the compliment passed before signing it.
- He was humbled and said that this was the best compliment .
- She would take it as a personal compliment.
- It was the best compliment I received for my role.
- What is the best compliment he received as an artist?
- The blood donation continued for the whole day.
- I realized that blood donation is the best of the charities.
- The blood donation camp had an enthusiastic response.
- You cannot expect any donation from him.
- Wisdom is gift of the heaven.
- It is said that a good neighbor is the greatest gift of god.
- They scraped up enough money to buy a gift for their mother.
- He wrapped the gift for me.
- Please accept this gift for the celebration on your wedding.
- She bestowed a gift on me.
- I have heard much good news today.
- Give your shoes a good shire.
- He was always looking back on the good old days.
- That sounds too good to be true.
- It is a good plan but hard to carry out.
- You can’t fight a good fight with such a defeatist attitude.
- May good fortune always smile upon you.
- Perseverance and perspiration are the other names of good fortune and success.
- He had the good fortune to work with a good team.
- It was my good fortune that I got help in time.
- He had the good fortune to marry a pretty girl.
- He had a good fortune to marry a beautiful girl.
- I request you to kindly grant me leave.
- Principal Clause As I am ill, I request you to grant me leave.
- Kindly grant me leave for two days.
- Please grant me leave for one day.
- You must apply to the officer concerned for the grant of licence.
- May God grant peace to the departed soul !
- You can bank on her help in time of need.
- Could you please help me?
- How do you ask for help politely?
- If you are an asthmatic then you should seek medical help if your symptoms are worsening.
- They were present in the school yesterday.
- Many men were present there.
- I cannot be present on this stage.
- He had a windfall when his uncle died leaving him a huge sum of money.
- What windfall do you hope to pay from ?
- The unexpected windfall has put my brother and his wife on easy street.
Antonyms of Boon
- It is our bad luck that people have such a view point.
- It is all a matter of good luck and bad luck ?
- I had such bad luck you wouldn’t believe it.
- It’s bad luck to say that.
- To his own disadvantage he broke off with his brother.
- His bad health is a great disadvantage to him.
- Being short is a disadvantage to a volleyball player.
- His health was the forfeit of heavy drinking.
- He will stick at nothing to harm you.
- Even if he has abused me, I will not harm him.
- He has added insult to injury by writing this letter.
- Talking over the phone endlessly can harm your ears.
- He looks as if he could not even harm a fly.
- Scorpions are usually harmless and do not usually harm humans.
- It is a major hindrance in developing relations with others.
- His very talents will be a hindrance to him.
- The girls have hurt themselves.
- He has never hurt any person.
- He tried not to hurt others’ feelings.
- The way that she spoke hurt me.
- What should we do with people who are very sick or hurt and can’t get better?
- He hurt his left hand with a knife.
- How does lemon help in weight loss.
- I was at a loss as to what to do.
- She was at a loss which way to go.
- She has grieved over his loss for nearly ten years.
- She was at a loss about what to do with the mess.
- She was at a loss as to what to do.
- Who could have predicted such a misfortune ?
- I had the misfortune to break my arm.
- We make them participants in misfortune too.
- The misfortune deprived her of her reason.
- She had one misfortune after another last year.
- A misfortune befell him.