- make suitable
- make fit for
- We must adapt ourselves to changing circumstances.
- Education helps us adapt ourselves to even unfavourable circumstances.
- People have to change, adapt and adjust with the changing times.
- We must adapt ourselves to our circumstances.
- Adapt yourself to your new surroundings.
- He has now learnt to adapt himself to the local conditions.
- We should try to adapt ourselves to changing circumstances.
- Some children do not adapt themselves to the new environment easily.
- You must adapt your lifestyle to your budget.
- I adapt to new working conditions quickly.
- You have to adapt yourself to new conditions.
- We should adapt ourselves to the changed circumstances.
- He tried to adapt his conduct to his new environment.
- We must adapt our plan to these new circumstances.
- It is generally hard to adapt to living in a foreign culture.
- You will soon adapt yourself to this new life.
- Some plants cannot adapt themselves to the cold.
- We must adapt to today’s harsh realities.
- Children quickly adapt themselves to their new life.
- The young adapt to change easily.
- Can you adapt yourself to the new job?
- Man has a great capacity to adapt to environmental changes.
- Why don’t you adapt your way of life to circumstances?
- He couldn’t adapt to new circumstances.
- He is quick to adapt to new circumstances.
- He tried to adapt himself to his new surroundings.
Prefix of Adapt
Suffix of Adapt
adapted adaptation adaptive adaptations adapting adapter adaptable adapters adapts adapter adaption adapters adaptive adaptions adaptability adaptation adaptively
adaptivity adaptiveness adaptedness
Synonyms for Adapt
acclimate accommodate accustom alter comply conform fit modify prepare readjust revise shape suit tailor change familiarize fashion habituate harmonize make match qualify reconcile remodel square
Antonyms for Adapt
neglect refuse reject disagree