Abandon Meaning in English
- Disregard for manners
- Give up completely
Abandon Meaning in Punjabi
- ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਰਾਂ ਛੱਡ ਦੇਣਾ
- ਆਤਮਾ ਸਮਰਪਣ ਕਰਨਾ
- ਛੱਡਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ
- ਤਿਆਗਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ
Abandon Meaning in Hindi
- पूरी तरह छोड़ देना
- आतम समपर्ण करना
- उजड़ा हुआ
- छोड़ा हुआ
- Why did you abandon your studies?
- You decide to abandon her.
- You will have to abandon your idleness and work hard if you want to join the army.
- Can you abandon your children for money?
- Please don’t abandon your duty towards the children.
- We strongly urge you to decide to abandon this project.
- We have decided to abandon this project.
- Why did you abandon this project?
- Some NRI men abandon wives in India.
- He has threatened to abandon his wife.
- Why did you abandon your wife?
- Why did you abandon your children for no fault of theirs?
- How can you abandon your son?
- Water scarcity forced us to abandon cattle.
- I had no other way left but to abandon her company.
- You had to abandon your elicit trade.
- We had to abandon our plan.
- I was forced to abandon the plan.
- We were obliged to abandon our plan.
- Don’t abandon me!
Synonyms of Abandon
Antonyms of Abandon